We are looking for an outstanding and talented User Interface / Experience Designer to join our team.
The User Interface / Experience Designer will work closely with Engineers and Web Application Developers to create an intuitive and cohesive look and feel using best practices to enhance user experience for our new and existing products.
- Deliver high quality user interaction designs within deadline using best practices
- Research, wireframe, design and refine user experiences.
- Conduct usability testing for prototypes
- Design for a variety of platforms including web-based and mobile-interface and ensure consistencies across all platforms and applications.
- Translate technical requirements into designs
- Create and maintain Design Guide and UI Standards
- Post-secondary degree in Human Computer Interaction or related experience
- Possess at least 3 - 5 years of experience creating UI design for enterprise level web applications (not websites) with a solid understanding of technical concepts related to web applications.
- Solid background in interactive design. Applicant must have demonstrated understanding of user flow, common controls and their placement on the screen, layouts and be able to design a consistent and intuitive UI across all applications.
- Proficient in design tools such as Photoshop and Illustrator
- Possess excellent problem solving skills and a self starter
- Provide a portfolio of UI and UX work
About Incognito Software Inc.
Incognito Software Inc., a Canadian company with headquarters in Vancouver, has been providing connectivity solutions for large networks since 1992. Our software helps global communications service providers and enterprises quickly and cost-effectively deploy data, voice and video networks using our automated IP address management, domain management and provisioning systems. We are located on the waterfront in downtown Vancouver, central to many public transportation routes.